Back pain is the most common reason people self-treat and seek medical advice. It is studied to affect approximately three in four individuals during their lifetime. When we talk about back pain we mean pain that originates in the spine anywhere between the upper and lower back.
Treatment for back pain varies from medicines, physiotherapy, spinal injections to surgery. Majority of the patients get benefited with non-operative treatment. Only a few of them require surgery.
Shishodia Hospital spine surgery department offers a wide range of treatment varying from state of art physio, ergonomics training, postural correction and modified yoga classes, pain management clinic to a complete surgical solutions in all areas of spine.
Common Spinal Problems
– Back Pain
– Neck Pain
– Spondylolisthesis-One spinal bone is slipped over the other
– Prolapsed intervertebral disc (commonly known as slipped disc)
– Spinal fractures
– Osteoporosis in spine (weak bones)
– Spinal deformities- Scoliosis and Kyphosis- commonly
known as crooked spine
– Spinal Infections- Tuberculosis, puogenic, fungal etc.
– Spinal Tumours- malignant and benign
Spine- Back and Neck Care
The Service – Spine center would serve back/neck or spine pain patients efficiently, provide a comprehensive required surgical or nonsurgical treatment options.Many people with back problems have found relief from the pain. Some patients are apprehensive towards surgery. Of all the spine patients very few would need a surgery and with current technological advances surgeries are performed with minimum risk and are delivering world class surgical outcomes
We Offer Following Services
- Complete non operative solutions – Activity Modification, Diet Control/Medications, Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation
- Interventional Spine Services – Spine Pain blocks, Percutaneous Biopsies, Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty
- All type of spine Surgeries